• Manali to Barshaini 4 – 5 hrs drive.
• Barshaini to Kalga 1/2 hr trek.
• Lunch at Manikaran (Stoppage for 1 hr).
• Leave Manali at 10 am.
• Bring left luggage separately so that without wasting time we will leave Manali on time.
• Networks are available at Kalga.
• Stay in home stay.
• Some parts of trek through apple orchid.
• 10 km trek 6-7 hrs.
• Stay in tents/ local rest house.
• No Network available.
• Hot water spring at Kheerganga
• Trek along with Parvati River.
• Will get much maggi point on the way
• Mixed forest of Pine, Oak, Horse chestnut, Wall nut
• Less steep ascent, more of gradual ascent.
• 13 km trek 7-8 hrs.
• Camp setup takes time due to erratic availability of water, be patient.
• Gradual ascent but tiring.
• 3 small stream with small bridge be careful.
• No shops on the way.
• Last day of the forest.
• 11 km trek 6-7 hrs
• Most beautiful campsite of the trek
• Tricky and rocky patch on the way so walking together is mandatory
• After the tricky patch very steep ascent for 1 hr
• 9 km trek 5-6hrs
• Easiest day of the trek
• Pandu Bridge (Most tricky patch) comes just after 1.5 hrs of trek, to cross that bridge everyone has to be
• Most of the trail is flat walk
• Water points are available before the Pandu Bridge
• Very windy campsite
• 12 km trek 7-8 hrs
• After half hour from Odi Thach a big ground comes, cross that ground from left side (ground id very muddy)
• Moraine area start just after crossing that ground
• Mantalai Lake is the source of Parvati River
• Small temple of lord Shiva at Mantalai Lake, from temple campsite is 45 minutes far.
• Chances of getting AMS is high, keep yourself hydrate
• Swimming in the lake is not aloud and not advisable
• 11 km trek 7-8 hrs
• Exhausted day
• Most of the part is very steep ascent
• After 3 1/2 hrs one more stream crossing
• Chances of missing is very high, never walk alone
• Camp site is most uncomfortable, camping will be on rocks
• 15 km Trek 10-12 hrs
• Stay on summit maximum for 15 to 20 minutes
• Today don’t make your own route on snow, always fallow trek leader or guide (craves area)
• Today’s descent is more tricky and tiring then ascent
• One stream and one river crossing keep floaters handy and cross under the guidance of your trek leader
• After river crossing camp site is one hour far
• 12 km trek 4-5 hrs
• 25 km drive 1 hr
• Flat walk almost on the road
• Trek till Mud and drive to Kaza
• Due to no network transportation timing may get late
• Stay in Kaza (Guest house)
• 12 km trek 5-6 hrs
• Gradual descent
• Very beautiful campsite and windy
• Bearn land
• Can see the Bhaba Pass rout
You’ll reach Manali between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm. You can book your travel any time after 7:30 pm.
Travelers deal with only the top 10% reviewed agents who are selected after a 23 step rigorous assessment procedure by HTA.
HTA ensures quality service via verified partners by releasing the payment only after the booking vouchers/receipts are received by the traveler.
Any refund applicable will be processed within 14 business days.
Please complete the form and someone from our team will get in touch with you very soon. You can also connect with us at the below mentioned mobile no. & email for assistance with all of your requests.