INDRAHAR PASS TREK
SNOW, GLACIERS, FOREST, MEADOWS, RIVER, BIRDS & GREAT VIEWS OF HIMALAYAS
4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS
DAY 01: TREK FROM MCLEOD GANJ TO TRIUND
9km/5-6 Hours Trek
This exciting trek to Indrahar Pass will begin with a trek through one of the most popular trekking routes in Himachal Pradesh. Starting at around 09:00 in the morning, a 5-6 hours trek from McLeod Ganj will take you to Triund.
DAY 02: TREK FROM TRIUND TO ILAQA GOT
• 5km/4 Hours Trek, Lahesh Caves/3,500m, Snowline Cafe
• The first phase of today’s trek will take you to the fascinating Lahesh Caves that are located at a height of 3,500m above the sea level. It is always advisable to cross the cave during the early part of the day as by afternoon, the terrains as well as the weather might get a bit challenging and risky as well.
• Trekking further, you will be passing through the Snowline Cafe and will reach Ilaqa Got, the final destination for the day after around one hour from the cafe. In case, you find it hard to manage camping ground in Ilaqa Got, you will be guided back to the caves; overnight camping will be inside the camp.
DAY 03: TREK FROM LAHESH CAVES – INDRAHAR PASS – ILAQA GOT
• 8-9km/6-7 Hours Trek, Indrahar Pass, Dhauladhar Range, Himalayan Peaks
• Today will be most fascinating as exciting part of the trek as you will be trekking to the much awaited Indrahar Pass! Today’s trek through the rocky terrains from Lahesh Caves will take you to the enchanting Indrahar Pass (4,300m). Witness and enjoy the panoramic views of the Dhauladhar Range and other Himalayan peaks from the pass and start trekking back to Ilaqa Got for an overnight stay.
DAY 04: TREK FROM ILAQA GOT TO MCLEOD GANJ
• 12km/4 Hours Trek, Trek Ends Here
• On the last day of the trek to Indrahar Pass, you will be following the trails you trekked on the first and second day. A gradual trek of around 4 hours will finally take you back to McLeod Ganj. With your arrival in McLeod Ganj, this amazing trek will come to an end.