New Year Package - 2019 - 2020
Area: Dharamshala, Mcleodganj (Himachal Pradesh)
Duration: 02 Days
SNOW, FOREST, MEADOWS, RIVER, BIRDS & GREAT VIEWS OF HIMALAYAN PEAKS.
New Year Package 2019 - 2020
Adventure camp in Dharamshala. INR-2999/- all inclusive for two Days / 01 Night December 2019 to 1 January 2020 for Camp on Double / Tripple / Quad occupancy.
NEW YEAR PARTIES
2 Days / 1 Nights
DAY 01: Arrive at him trail adventures Camp at Bhontu Village – (1750M)
30 Minuts drive from Dharamshala.
- Arrive at Base camp in the evening.
- Welcome address by the camp Manager and allotment of tents on sharing basis
- Tea with cookies
- Soup with music
- Dinner & overnight at the base camp
The view from the base camp is spectacular a confluence of two glacial rivers right in front and snow capped peaks just to the side. The back view open up views of dense forests and the front view showcases the quaint little Bonthu Village.
DAY 02: DEPARTURE.
- After breakfast departure.
DHARAMSHALA, Himachal Pradesh. Dharamshala - Dharamshala, situated at an altitude of approx 1500 meters above sea level in the hill state of Himachal Pradesh, stands at the foot of Dhauladhar ranges and has a magnificent view of snowy peaks, deodar and pine forests, tea gardens and beautiful hills.
Cricket Stadium, Dharamshala.
Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, abbreviated as the HPCA Stadium, is a picturesque cricket stadium located in the city of Dharamshala District Kangra in Himachal Pradesh, India. The town of Dharamsala is best known internationally as the home of the Dalai Lama of Tibet Nestled in the lap of the majestic Himalayan mountain range of Dharamshala lies a quaint little cricket stadium. Located at the height of 1,457 meters above sea level, it is one of the highest sports grounds in the world.
MCLEODGANJ is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It has an average elevation of 2,082 metres (6,831 feet). Situated on the Dhauladhar Range, whose highest peak, "Hanuman Ka Tibba", at about 5,639 metres (18,500 feet), lies just behind it, it is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" (a short form of Dharamshala used mainly by Tibetans) because of its large population of Tibetan refugees.
DALAI LAMA TEMPLE. This temple is also called as Tsuglakhang Temple. Dalai Lama visits this temple twice or thrice every year to preach and bless. Thus, the temple gets its name as Dalai Lama Temple.
~ END OF THE PACKAGE ~
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
- Hi- Tea on 31stDec.18 at campsite
- Buffet Dinner on 31st Dec.19 at Campsite.
- Buffet Break-fast on 1st January 2020 at Campsite.
- Music with Bonfire
- Complementary veg. & Non-veg Snacks for 31st Dec.19
- Dinner on 31st Dec.at Campsite.
- Breakfast on 1st Jan19. At Campsite.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Maximum 02 children or 03 Adults will be permitted to stay in each room.
- Extra child would be @Rs.1999/-Inclusive of GST.
- Extra adult would be @ Rs.2999/- Inclusive of GST.
- Check-in-time is 1400 Hrs. & Check-out-time is 1200 Hrs.
- As per government directives it is mandatory for all Indian nationals to present their ID card at the time of Check-in which can be in form of Passport, Driving-License, Aadhar Card & Voter ID card.
- For Foreign Nationals, NRI it has to be a valid Passport & Visa Copy falling which hotel reserves the rights of refusal.A copy of Pan Card will be Mandatory for all cash payments above INR 50,000/-.
- Allotment of all the camp / tents will be subject to availability on the day of arrival.
- As per Himachal Pradesh Excise Policy consumption of personal Liquor is strictly prohibited in public areas.