In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
· For postpone / Prep-one of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
· INR 20%/- will be charged extra for Prepone / postpone.
· 30 days prior to departure of the tour 30% of total tour cost.
· 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
· 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 60% of total tour cost.
· 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
· There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air /train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by Him Trail Adventures ,the courts and tribunals in Delhi only, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI/Govt. of India-
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Wildlife Safaris cancellation:All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded / adjusted against it.